Friday, March 9, 2012

{Seen + Loved}

Today is one of these days... 

I woke up at 4:45 am and couldn´t get back to sleep again. The whole day my mind was going around in circles trying to find the perfect packaging for my porcelain and wood jewelry.
I´m stuck! Today I definitely need one of these...




















Ostrich Pillow

OSTRICH offers a micro environment in which to take a warm and comfortable power nap
at ease. It is neither a pillow nor a cushion, nor a bed, nor a garment, but a bit of each at the same time. Its soothing cave-like interior shelters and isolates our head and hands (mind, senses and body) for a few minutes, without needing to leave our desk.

2 comments:

Anne Grön said...

No way - just a phone, a cup of coffee and everything is going your way!

golden spleen said...

It´s just going my way owing to a passionate package-afficionata like you. Thanks again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...