Tuesday, July 3, 2012

{SWEET HOME} IT DON´T HAVE TO BE PERFECT...

... as long as it´s made with love!

I have to confess that I never ever finished a sewing project before. But now that our little daughter will
be born soon, I dared to sew a baby blanket for her. I found a beautiful flowered fabric. For the bottom
side I chose a very rough linen fabric. I love the contrast of the two fabrics. In between these two I
added a thick soft batting.

I´m so proud I finished the blanket today so I have to show you some pictures of the sewing progress.










3 comments:

Annekathrin Gröninger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annekathrin Gröninger said...

Das ist wirklich gut geworden - die Decke genauso wie die Dokumentation. Schön!

Kristin Litzbarski said...

oh wie schön!!! das hast du ja wieder super hingekriegt! die farben passen toll zusammen. allerdings muss ich mir jetzt ein neues babygeschenk einfallen lassen. lg. k.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...