Friday, April 5, 2013

{NEWS} TAKING PAUSE



























The last eight month were overwhelming. Our sweet little daughter was born and we enjoyed every
single moment watching her grow and discover the world. She´s a sunshine, she´s a whirlwind
and she keeps us on our toes.

It was likewise thrilling to watch the thriving of my second baby: golden spleen. Looking at my first
jewelry pieces I´m pleasantly surprised how much my porcelain manufacturing skills have improved.
The new pieces are much more precise, thinner and smarter then the old ones. Over the last year
Golden Spleen became more known and popular. A few times I made it to the front pages of daWanda
and etsy, some of my products have been featured in various media such as daWanda lovebook
summer 2012, Eigenwerk Magazin, daWanda Schmucktrends 2013 and on a few blogs. In addition to
my increasing sales in Germany, I had sales to Australia, Russia, Sweden, USA, Spain, Finland,
Austria, Swizerland etc.

Now it´s time to take a break, to travel, to idle, to get new inspiration, to work on new pieces and
experiment with colored porcelain and new materials.

I will close my online shops for the next five months (until September).

Thank you all so much for your support!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...